Several years ago (literally) a feature request was discussed on Mantis BT. I have at long last spent some time on implementing it!
In version 18.1.5 of Meeting Schedule Assistant you will see a new item added to the File menu:
This new menu item is only enabled when you are using the Workbook view in the editor. Clicking Print Preview – Personal Copies will display this popup window:
A help topic has been provided with the updated program about using this feature. In summary:
- Use the Display options to limit the publishers shown in the list.
- Use the Select options to quickly select all the publishers that meet the given criteria.
- You can also manually use CTRL + Left Mouse Click to select multiple entries.
- Select the Style (there is one installed by default).
- Press Print Preview to close the window and display the preview.
The application also installs an updated CSS document:
At line 172 you will see a new class:
This class sets any assigned name with a YELLOW BACKGROUND.