I am very pleased to announce that there is a new version of Public Talks available to download! This version has a several new features and I would like to thank all of our beta testers.
Using Images with Custom Script Editor
- JPG, JPEG
- TIF, TIFF
Extra Public Talk Information
There have been two refinements here:
- You can now indicate if a Public Talk has digital media.
- You can now indicate if a Public Talk is temporarily excluded from being assigned. This happens from time to time as instructed by the branch.
As a result, several refinements have been made to the user interface. There is a brief overview:
- Add / Modify Public Talk
- Add / Edit Home or Away Talk Entry
- Talk Requests List
The Talk Requests List now has some new icons to provide you with feedback about the talk outlines. Specifically:
- It shows you if a talk outline has digital media.
- It shows you if a talk outline has been excluded.
- Check for New Talks
I should also point out that all the outline dates / digital media status have been reviewed for English. This will be reflected when you use the Check for New Talks feature. I am afraid I do not have the resources to do this review on other supported languages.
The above is an overview of the new features. You can find out more by having a look at the online help.
The following languages still need to be updated:
- German (now available 28/11/2019)
- Russian (now available 25/11/2019)
- Spanish (now available 24/11/2019)
- Swedish (now available 01/12/2019)
You can also upgrade by using the Check for Update feature from the Help menu (if you have not been a beta tester).