Advanced Script Features
This is an advanced topic in the list of tutorials for custom script writing - if you have mastered the basics of writing a script, then this will explain in detail about using variables to achieve more flexible scripts. If you have not mastered basic scripting yet, you are advised to read How To Write Scripts first; otherwise, this will make no sense whatsoever.
If you are returning to the tutorial and want to carry on from a particular module, then you can use the hyperlinks provided below to jump to the right place.
- Module 1 - What Is A Variable
- Module 2 - Using Variables
- Module 3 - Parsing Variables
- Module 4 - Declaring Variables
- Module 5 - Real World Samples
You have now completed all of the tutorials!