I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
This edition has a couple of changes:
- The Midweek Editor was not showing any conflicts of assignments. I don’t know when this bug was introduced but it has now been resolved!
- You are now asked if you want to reset all assignments when you remove a special event in the Midweek Editor.
This edition is compiled with Shared MFC Resources instead of Static MFC Resources. This doesn’t affect how the application works. However:
- The installer has now reduced in size to 10.8 MB.
- The installer will detect if it needs to download and install the Visual Studio 2015 – 2019 redistributable.
We are in discussions about allowing you to group publishers in the database by surname. We will let you know if and when this becomes available.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.