IntroductionTheocratic Software provides useful applications for you to use with creating various schedules.
My intention is simply to make our responsibilities a bit easier to manage and to hopefully free up some time for other important matters. So if they do this for you, then they have achieved their purpose!
Please consider signing up to the newsletter if you would like to be kept up to date about new versions of my software.
The newsletter is GDPR compliant.
- Congregation data can be synchronised with other Public Talks users, making it very easy to keep the database up to date.
- Send scheduled assignments to your online calendar. Google is supported.
This is an application for creating a variety of schedules, such as a ‘Sound’ department or an ‘Attendants’ rota.
It also includes a dedicated Christian Life and Ministry editor which is also capable of downloading schedule content (not available for all languages) and generating personalised schedules.
It also supports the printing of S-89 assignment slips.
- Synchronise with Public Talks and automatically exclude brothers from assignments if they have already been allocated for other assignments on the same date.
- Send scheduled assignments to your online calendars. Google and Outlook/Outlook365 calendars are supported.
Visits Rota has been designed to assist you in preparing simple schedules for:
- Visiting the elderly and infirm
This way, all in the congregation have a share in visiting our elderly and infirm and it ensures that shepherding is done decently and by arrangement.
A big thank you to the brothers and sisters who have devoted their time in translating these programs into other languages. This is by no means a trivial task, and it has opened up these programs to many more users.
Please contact me if you would like to maintain a translation of these programs in other languages.