Zoom is an application designed for video conferencing. It is supported on several major platforms:
- iPad / iPhone (install ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the App Store)
- Android (install ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the Google Play Store)
- Windows / Mac (download Zoom Client for Meetings from https://zoom.us/download)
There are many resources available on the internet about using Zoom software on the various devices that it supports. For example the help topic Attendee Controls in a Meeting provides information for the following platforms:
- Windows / Mac
The article covers such things as:
- How to mute / unmute your microphone.
- How to turn your camera on or off.
- How to invite others to join your meeting.
- How to see who is currently in the meeting (the participants).
- How to share your screen (if permitted).
- How to chat.
- How to start or stop a local recording (if permitted).
- How to leave the meeting.
Here is a brief overview of using Zoom that I have written. It covers some of the frequently used features.