I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
This version has a new partial translation: Sesotho (South Africa). Our brother is also providing monthly workbook data. We thank our brother for is work in maintaining this language.
Please upgrade to this version because there are several bug fixes. Here is a list of the notable improvements:
- Translation Typo: Portuguese translation for Hospitality was wrong. Replaced Hospedagem with Hospitalidade.
- Bug: Students window is not showing the OK and Cancel buttons (read more: forum topic)
- Bug: Midweek Editor still says the S-89 templates need to be installed (read more: forum topic)
- Bug: Chairman Worksheet was not showing Counsellor for sample conversation videos.
- Update: Sync Foreign Language Group with Calendars (read more: forum topic)
There are a few other improvements and you can find detailed information here.
Supported operating systems:
You can also upgrade by using the Check for Update feature from the Help menu (if you have not been a beta tester).