I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
The main new feature is that the primary window now has a nice toolbar! This is what it looks like:
This new toolbar has the following operations on it:
- Open Christian Life and Ministry Report
- Create Christian Life and Ministry Report
- Open Report
- Create Report
- Publishers Database
Please have a look at the Revision History for full details of the changes in this edition.
I have spent some time migrating a few topics from the legacy support forums into the new support forum. The legacy forums are no longer available and all content has been permanently deleted.
I have also done a bit of housekeeping on the website:
- Several pages have been improved with updated wording and new images. I would like to thank our brother for coming forward to assist with the images.
- The website navigation menu has been simplified.
- The custom scripts have been reviewed and reduced to the latest versions. For example, Workbook Schedule – Personal Compact Style – With Duty Assignments. I would like to thank our brother for his time in reviewing the scripts with me.
Supported operating systems:
You can also upgrade by using the Check for Update feature from the Help menu (if you have not been a beta tester).