I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
The main new feature is that the primary window now has a nice toolbar! This is what it looks like:
This new toolbar has the following operations on it:
- Open Christian Life and Ministry Report
- Create Christian Life and Ministry Report
- Open Report
- Create Report
- Publishers Database
Please have a look at the Revision History for full details of the changes in this edition.
I have spent some time migrating a few topics from the legacy support forums into the new support forum. The legacy forums are no longer available and all content has been permanently deleted.
I have also done a bit of housekeeping on the website:
- Several pages have been improved with updated wording and new images. I would like to thank our brother for coming forward to assist with the images.
- The website navigation menu has been simplified.
- The custom scripts have been reviewed and reduced to the latest versions. For example, Workbook Schedule – Personal Compact Style – With Duty Assignments. I would like to thank our brother for his time in reviewing the scripts with me.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.