I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
This version of the software includes some small bug fixes and updated Arabic Public Talk titles. And, it includes a new feature! Please read on to find out more.
Assignments Editor — Midweek Assignments Checklist
This feature has been added to the Assignments Editor to make it easier for you to avoid conflicts of assignment with the Midweek Meeting. It now looks like this:
This new feature affects the following tools in the Assignments Editor:
- Auto Assign
- Single Column
You can read more about how this new feature works in the Help Documentation.
- Set the Report Mode to Meeting.
- Create a new schedule.
- Select any Midweek Meeting row.
- Configure the new checklist to specify which assignments to exclude when automatic assigning (#1).
- Select an assignment in the new checklist to see who has that assignment in the Not Available list (#2).
- Use the Single Column / Auto Assign tools.
The Assignments Editor will lookup the existing Midweek Meeting assignments in the Assignment History database
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.