- Topics: 66
- Replies: 220
- Total: 286
Version 1.1.0 is now available to download.
There were several issues with the previous installer. Please Uninstall the current version and then run the latest installer. This will get things as they should be.
- New application icon! Thank you to our provider!
- Installer now defaults to the x64 program files folder.
- Installer now keeps installation logs (see: %programdata%\Center Mouse on Screen\Installation Logs folder)
- Installer will stop if the application is already running.
- Installer offers to automatically start the application when the user logs in.
- Installer offers to launch the application after the installation has finished.
- Limit application to single instance (this resolves issues with re-registering hotkeys).
- The hotkeys are now CTRL + ALT + 1, 2, 3 & 4
- The number pad keys (1, 2, 3 & 4) can now be used.
- The About window has had a makeover.
- New Context Menu added to the System Tray (or Notification Area).
The application initially launches to the system tray (it is not visible on the taskbar). You can still use the hotkeys though!
- Left-click the system tray icon to display the application window.
- Right-click the system tray icon to display the context menu. You can:
- Display the About window.
- Add / Remove the application from the Startup list.
- Close down the application.
It is hoped that these improvements will make it easier to use the tool on your computers. Download from here.