- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Andrew Truckle.
The support forum works on a subscription basis to get email notifications. You have full control over when you would like to be notified about a particular forum or topic.
- When you create a topic you will see a check box Notify me of follow-up replies via email that is ticked by default. Un-tick it if you do not want to subscribe to your topic.
- The same applies when you reply to a topic.
- In addition, at the very topic of each topic you will see a Subscribe | Unsubscribe toggle. So you can use this if you want to monitor an existing topic without getting involved.
- Each forum has a Subscribe | Unsubscribe toggle at the very top. You can use this if you want to be notified whenever a new topic is added to a particular forum.
- When you are logged in and viewing a forum or topic you will see a View Profile button. Then, click on Subscriptions. Here you can see a list of all forums and topics you have subscribed to.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Andrew Truckle.
The topic ‘How do I manage email notifications?’ is closed to new replies.