I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
This edition includes several bug fixes and minor updates. These are all details in the Revision History help topic.
Google Calendar Sync
I am afraid that I have had to make another adjustment to the Google Sync utility. This is to comply with Google’s policies for using their API’s.
As a result it is possible that you will have to re-authenticate again. Sorry about that!
- Are you a monthly volunteer?
- Do you automatically send the data to me by email?
- Are you using a GMail email address?
If your answer it yes to all three then you will have to make a change in your GMail profile. You have to switch on the Less secure app access setting:
You can learn more about this setting here. The alternative would be to:
- Change the email address that you automatically send the data with.
- Stop automatically sending the data and manually do so.
I will have to make the same change to Public Talks as it also uses the Google Sync feature. However, I am in the middle of a major overhaul of its Help Documentation. I am updating the topics from day to help until it is complete.
Supported operating systems: