I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
This version includes:
- Improvements to the Check For Update feature.
- Updates to Public Talk Themes in Danish and Italian.
Automatically Checking for Updates
A new Check For Update page has been added to the More Settings window.
Use the options to configure if and when Meeting Schedule Assistant should check for updates.
The default setting is Do not check for updates.
Follow these steps to configure this new feature:
- Click Options menu.
- Click Settings menu item (or just click the Settings icon on the toolbar).
- Click More Settings button (lower left of window).
- Click Check For Update icon.
- Configure the settings.
- Click OK button to save your updated settings.
Improved Check For Update Window
The way the Check For Update feature works has been improved.
The new popup window will:
- Display the most recent items from the Revision History.
- Directly download the new installer.
Just click the Yes button to begin the update process.
You will start benefiting from this new user experience when the next version (21.1.1) is released.
Supported operating systems: