I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
- What’s New
- Publishers Database — Finetune Student Assignments
- Weekend Meetings — Lookup History
- Latest Download
Several changes have been made in this version of the software. You can find full details in the Revision History.
- Removed the Upgrade Database feature from the Database menu on the Publishers Database window. This was required for users of version 17.0.x which is four years old now.
- The Weekend Meeting window can now be resized horizontally. This will affect the width of the Assignment History grid.
- The Assignment History Database now includes the Miscellaneous assignment.
- Updated Punjabi song titles (#6, #14, #40).
Read on to find out more!
Publishers Database — Finetune Student Assignments
The Student assignment has been replaced by three new assignments:
These new assignments will affect who you can choose from when selecting a student from within the Midweek Editor.
Student — Discussion
The Student — Discussion assignment applies to all conversations. For example: Initial Call, Return Visit and Bible Study.
You will see this popup message the first time you run Meeting Schedule Assistant.
Decide how you want to proceed and then go to the Publishers Database to make any futher refinements.
Weekend Meetings — Lookup History
The Assignment History feature on the Weekend Meeting window has been improved.
It now has a new Lookup column and we hope that this feature will assist those of you who prepare your Weekend Meeting schedules using Meeting Schedule Assistant.
You can immediately tell if someone has already been assigned for the same task in the future:
When the Lookup text is in bold it indicates that they do have future assignments. You can also see a + symbol next to the icon.
When the Lookup text is not bold it indicates that they do have past assignments.
This popup window is displayed when you click on the cell:
All future dates are displayed using bold text.
This list may include:
- Past assignments in the history database.
- Past assignments on the active schedule.
- Future assignments on the active schedule.
- Future assignments in the history database.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.