I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
Table of Contents
Some users are trying to use the Check for Update feature and the software gets stuck in a cycle and doesn’t let you upgrade. There was a bug with this feature in the software several versions back and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. 😒In this scenario you must perform a manual upgrade using the download link at the bottom of this newsletter. Then it should work correctly.
Please have a look at the Revision History to familiarize yourself with all the changes made since the last time you upgraded.
A number of improvements have been made to existing features:
- Printing from the Editor tab now includes a Cancel button on the popup warning message window. This is handy for when you went to print by mistake.
- Updated the Worksheet templates to display the Auxiliary Counsellors names.
The Meeting Editor now has a new Script Builder tool. This makes it possible to bring together all meeting assignments from both editors into a single schedule. Changes need to be made to the template for this information to be included and this Script Builder tool has been provided to simplify the customization process. to assist in updating templates to display Duty Assignments.
You can customize your scripts in anyway you like and you might only want to copy specific bits of the template code that this tool creates. Here is an example of doing that:
This sample has brought together the Audio / Visual Team and some addition Attendant roles into a nice table.
A number of bugs have been identified and resolved. By way of summary:
- Fixed a bug with the View > XSL feature.
- The LabelsInfo.XML file was getting corrupted in several languages.
- Updated the Report Settings help topic.
- The Select Starting Names window was showing an the wrong list of assignments. They did not match the sorted / visible assignments in the editor.
- The Import From OCLM Assignment History wasn’t working correctly when you were using an existing SRR data file.
- The Import From OCLM Assignment History wasn’t working correctly for the Zoom Attendant assignment.
You are encouraged to update the software as soon as you can.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.
A big thank you to those of you who have been able to submit a software review.
You can leave a review at any time by visiting the User Reviews section of the website. You can leave your review in your native language if you prefer.