I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
In this version we address a couple of bugs (as documented in the Revision History). In addition, we have made some improvements to the Import From OCLM Assignment History feature. The Host and Co-host assignments have been added to this window:
Here is a suggestion of how you might use this new feature:
- Create two new Custom Assignments name SRR Host and SRR Co-host.
- Leave the column heading descriptions set as Host and Co-host.
- Create a new Assignments Schedule.
- Display the Import window and map the columns (maybe the example in the screenshot above is sufficient).
- Click the Import button.
If everything works correctly it should read in the assigned brothers from the history file and populate the Assignments schedule.
Please read the help topic for more details about this tool.
We hope you find these improvements to the Assignments Editor useful. Feel free to add any comments down below.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.