I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements to the Delete from assignment history feature on the Assignment History window in the Midweek Editor:
- Right-clicking on a publisher (to delete them) was sometimes asking you to delete the wrong person.
- Publishers that you deleted were immediately displaying again when selecting a different assignment.
- Deleting a publisher was not working if the name in the history file included extra spaces.
- Deleting a publisher now also prompts you to delete them from the Publisher Database.
This version also includes some minor changes to the Armenian translations. In addition, it has been noticed that the Meeting Workbook displays the Congregation Bible Study duration like this (since September in English):
So we have made a minor adjustment to the Midweek Editor so that the Workbook-S-140 schedule displays the duration in the same way:
You will be pleased to know that this change does not require any adjustments to your custom templates.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.