I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
- What’s New
- Download Schedule Information
- Link Chairman and Opening Prayer
- Public Talk Titles
- Latest Download
This new version includes some important updates and bug fixes.
Download Schedule Information
The March — April 2023 Meeting Workbook on the JW.ORG website introduces some new types of meeting items in the Apply Yourself To The Field Ministry section:
- Memorial Invitation Video
- Memorial Invitation
Things continue as before if you make use of the Download Schedule Information feature. The following information will be useful to you if you are a Monthly Data Volunteer or have to prepare your schedules manually.
The drop-down list on the Materials window has been updated to include Memorial Invitation Video. It behaves like the Initial Call Video / Return Visit Video choices.
We did not need to add Memorial Invitation to the drop-down list because the Meeting Editor can already cope with custom student item descriptions. Simply type or paste the text into the drop-list text field.
Adding Memorial Invitation to the Drop-down List
You can add the Memorial Invitation text to the drop-down list by using the Customize Lists feature in the Meeting Editor.
Several enhancements have been made to the Labels window in the Meeting Editor.
- You can now customise the text for some additional assignments on the Labels window in the Meeting Editor. The new assignments are on the right hand-side of the window and they are used in the Weekend Meeting Editor.
- You can now select which group of labels to reset on the Labels window.
- The Labels window can now be managed in the Weekend Meeting Editor.
Link Chairman and Opening Prayer
It is now possible to Link the Chairman and Opening Prayer assignments together in the Meeting Editor. This feature was already available in the Weekend Meeting Editor.
Public Talk Titles
Several revisions have been made to the Public Talk Titles in the following languages:
View the Revision History for full details about which outlines have been updated.
Several bugs have been identified and fixed. To summarise:
- Fixed an issue with syncing Memorial special events to online calendars.
- The Edit Duty Assignments tool did not include the last meeting date in the drop-down list.
- The Preview in Browser sub-menu was not populated with the available browsers. This bug was caused when we adjusted the File menu for the new Transfer feature.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.