I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
I have made some minor changes to the Home Page of the website. It seems that new users of the software were finding it hard to workout how to download the software. In an effort to make this easier I have consolidated all the software application download links into a grid at the bottom of the page:
This version includes several bug fixes. For example, several improvements have been made to the Weekend Meeting window:
- The Weekend Meeting was not synchronizing to the Google / Outlook Calendar when there was a Midweek Memorial special event.
- The names in the Assignment History list on the Weekend Meeting window are now limited to those in the Publishers Database. This change in behaviour was added to prevent an ever increasing list of visiting Home Speakers from displaying for the Concluding Prayer assignment.
- Fixed an issue on the Weekend Meeting window. If you selected the Chairman from the Assignment History list, and the Link was active, the Opening Prayer assignment would not stay in sync.
See the Revision History for the complete list of improvements.
There has been some updates for several languages:
- Arabic — updated Public Talk titles.
- Punjabi — updated Sing Out Joyfully to Jehovah song titles.
- Swahili — updated Public Talk titles.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Deprecated Operating Systems
These operating systems are no longer supported:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8.1
You can still download the last supported version of Meeting Schedule Assistant (which was 23.1.0) from here. But this version is no longer maintained. You are encouraged to use version 23.1.1 or higher.