I am pleased to announce that there is a new version of Meeting Schedule Assistant now available.
- What’s New
- Bugs Fixed
- Next Weeks Students
- Duration of Concluding Comments
- Latest Download
This version fixes a number of bug and adds several improvements to the Midweek Editor.
- The Host / Co-host assignments were not synchronizing correctly with Outlook Calendar in the Midweek Editor.
- Using Refresh on the Midweek Editor preview context menu was not working like Refresh on the View menu.
- The Videoconference information was not being saved to the database when using Set Special Event within the Assignments Editor.
- Fixed issues with the Uninstaller.
Next Weeks Students
The Midweek Editor has always include the Worksheet-Next Students 2019 template which was designed to do the same thing. We decided to add direct support for this feature from within the Chairman’s Worksheet Notes window.
The Worksheet-Next Students 2019 template has now been deleted from the installer as it is obsolete. A couple of things to keep in mind:
- This feature is off by default and can be changed using the new Set Defaults sub-menu found on the Options menu in the Midweek Editor.
- The student assignment information displayed on the worksheet is extracted from the Assignment History database.
Have a look at the Chairman’s Worksheet Notes help topic to find out more.
It is now possible to indicate where a videoconference originates from:
- JW Stream
- JW Stream-Studio
New options have been added to the Videoconference Information window:
Have a look at the Videoconferencing help topic to find out more.
Duration of Concluding Comments
It is now possible to add extra time to the Concluding Comments by reducing either of the Treasures items. This feature is off by default and can be changed using the new Set Defaults sub-menu found on the Options menu in the Midweek Editor.
Supported operating systems:
You can also upgrade by using the Check for Update feature from the Help menu (if you have not been a beta tester).