Version 24.2.4 - 2024 Edition (28th November 2023)
- It is now possible to customize the Date and Time on your schedules. (GitHub discussion)
- Improved the ability to update the database for public talks. (GitHub discussion)
- A more informative and functional Slips tab. (GitHub discussion)
- Discussion (with Video) assignments are now included when detecting duplicate assignments.
- Printing Personal Copies does not include the Discussion (with Video) Assignments. (GitHub discussion)
- Corrected issue with downloading December 2023 monthly data (some student material information was wrong).
Version 24.2.3 - 2024 Edition (20th November 2023)
- Fixed issue where closing the Student Assignments window caused the software to crash.
Version 24.2.2 - 2024 Edition (18th November 2023)
- Fixed issue with importing Monthly Workbook Data.
Version 24.2.1 - 2024 Edition (18th November 2023)
- Fixed issue with exporting Monthly Workbook Data.
- Fixed issue with display of menu item icons.
Version 24.2.0 - 2024 Edition (18th November 2023)
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the software from starting for some users.
- The Meeting Editor now supports the new changes made to the Meeting Workbook that came into affect in January 2024. (GitHub discussion)
- Revised the Assignment Material window to support the Love People brochure and two Discussion (with Video) assignments.
- You can now assign two brothers on the Discussion (with Video) assignments window.
- Updated Workbook templates.
- Updated Worksheet templates.
Version 24.1.4 - 2024 Edition (9th November 2023)
- Database menu added to the Assignments Editor for consistency.
- Database menu added to the Meeting Editor for consistency.
- Database menu added to the Weekend Meeting Editor for consistency.
- Added Talk History list to the Weekend Meeting Editor. (GitHub discussion)
- Updated the design of the Congregations Setup window. It is now possible to create a Hospitality List report. (GitHub discussion)
- Updated the design of the main application window. (GitHub discussion)
Version 24.1.3 - 2024 Edition (24th October 2023)
Version 24.1.2 - 2024 Edition (19th October 2023)
- It is now possible to include a bulleted list of announcements in the Concluding Comments section of the Chairman's Worksheet Notes.
Version 24.1.1 - 2024 Edition (12th October 2023)
- It is now possible to assign more than two away talks on the Weekend Meeting Editor. All default templates have also been updated.
- The Weekend Meeting Editor displays a new popup window Add / Edit Away Talk assignments.
- The History data now includes additional Away Talk information (eg. date) You can upgrade your database by opening your recent MWB data files and saving them again. Make sure you click Yes to the prompt to update the assignment history.
- The Import (from Public Talks software application) now supports more than two away talks.
- The Import from Database History too now includes the additional Away Talk information (eg. date).
- The Meeting Workbook Transfer tool now includes the required Congregations database information. Please note that MWT files created with older versions of the software are no longer supported and can't be used.
- Changes to Speakers' availability was not getting saved to the Congregations database.
Version 24.1.0 - 2024 Edition (27th September 2023)
- Manage public talk information.
- Submit changes to public talk information.
- Download and install updates to public talk information.
- Report Viewer for public talk information.
- Choose from three built-in reports or design your own custom script.
- The Publishers database is now located on the new Database menu.
- The Congregations database is now located on the new Database menu.
Version 24.0.4 - 2024 Edition (18th September 2023)
- New Public Talks database feature. This is not complete yet and has no help topics.
- Fixed bug with Portuguese public talk titles database.
Version 24.0.3 - 2024 Edition (5th September 2023)
- It is now possible to select the day of the week that the weekend meetings are held on for each congregation. The default is Sunday.
- The Meeting Date and Time are now included on the Weekend Meeting Editor window. And it is now possible to override these times on a one-off basis.
- The Workbook templates have been updated to include the away talk meeting date and time.
- Bug fixes.
Version 24.0.2 - 2024 Edition (1st September 2023)
Version 24.0.1 - 2024 Edition (28th August 2023)
- New Add to list of assigned talks popup menu added to the Weekend Meeting Editor window. This is a quick way to add the selected talk number to the speakers list of assigned talk. It saves you having to go to through the Congregations Database menu navigation to do it.
- Fixed a bug in the Weekend Meeting Editor. Some of the drop-down lists weren't updating correctly when you used the Import tool.
- The main application window needed to be made wider because one of the toolbar icons was being cropped off.
Version 24.0.0 - 2024 Edition (26th August 2023)
- Added Report Viewer icon to the main application toolbar.
- New Congregations Database menu has been introduced! You can manage congregations and speakers from here.
- You can now assign publishers to a Field Service Group. New features have been added to the Publishers Database window let you add / edit / delete groups as required.
- You can now filter the list of publishers by Field Service Group on the Publishers Database window.
- New menu item Report Viewer has been added to the Database menu on the Publishers Database window. This will display the Report Viewer. Select one of several reports and print or save to PDF. Other templates can be imported into the viewer, but they must begin with the term publisherdb.
- New Field Service Group report template has been added to the software. And several Custom report templates have been moved from the Meeting Editor.
- New Group filter added to the Student Selector window.
- You can now select how many Cleaning assignments include on your assignment schedules. Available options are 0, 1 and 2. The default is 1. Make sure you have set up all the field service groups.
- You can now customize the headings for the new cleaning assignments.The default headings are Cleaning 1 and Cleaning 2. Possible headings could be Spot Clean and Hall Clean.
- Abort button added to the Select Starting Names window. This allows you to abort the automatic assigning process.
- Updated the Select Starting Names window. Clicking a name in the history list will now get select in the associated drop-down list (unless the publish is not in the drop-down list).
- Fixed a bug with the Single Column tool. It was using the wrong names for some assignments. This issue was introduced when we added support for sorted columns.
- Internal: Updated Boost to version 1.82.0
- Internal: Updated WebView2 NuGet Package.